Friday, March 05, 2004

What the?!?

This is an actual email I received on Wednesday. I assure you that biggeworld.com continues to maintain its virulently anti-lipgloss stance.

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:02:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Dora Casso
To: xbigge@xxx.xx
Subject: biggeworld.com ranked # 35 in Google for free gloss lip sample
X-Spam-Level: Spam-Level SSS

Hi there! Sorry for an e-mail out of the blue, but I just did a search for the term free gloss lip sample on Google and found biggeworld.com ranked 35. Since I publish a related website about Health - Beauty - Skin Care (it's strictly informational, so I'm definitely NOT a competitor of yours), I'd like to link to your site.

My site is one of the best resources for info in our category. Because of this great info, I get a pretty decent amount of visitors...so if I link to you, your site should get some nice traffic as well.

I think you'll see that my site is pretty clean and high quality. I consider my site a good product, and I only request to link to other quality sites. I would ask that you also link to my site in exchange. So you know, I've already linked to you and will keep it there for a few days until I hear from you. If you're interested in swapping links for good, please reply back so I can get you all of the pertinent information.

Thanks!

Dora Casso
RAC IM: 640187.